If you are staying or visiting Limenaria in Thassos, you may wonder about activities to do, especially with the little ones. If you are ready for an adventure you will never forget, make sure to put the Limenaria Hidden Cove at the top of your list!
Make sure to also check out the top 20 things to do in Limenaria.
What is the Limenaria hidden cove?
Limenaria cove is truly a hidden gem of the town. With a rugged coastline path to arrive at the beach, and a magnificent cave to treat you once you arrive, and soft, golden sand to lay in, you are in for an afternoon of adventure and delight!
What is the water like at Limenaria hidden cove?
You will find clear, velvety blue waters awaiting you in Limenaria, with views expanding into the outer reaches of the sea. Take a dip, and you will feel like you’ve swam into a hidden paradise.
What is the cave like at Limenaria hidden cove?
The cave at Limenaria hidden cove is large and expansive. It almost feels spooky to walk into!
How big is Limenaria hidden cove?
Limenaria cove is small and inviting. And since many have yet to discover this secret treasure, you will still feel significant as you will have it all to yourself.
Where is Limenaria hidden cove?
Is there parking at Limenaria hidden cove?
The short answer is yes, however it will not be your typical beach parking. Think downtown parking, which means you should be sure to arrive at a good time to get a parking spot closer to the beach!
How to get to Limenaria hidden cove?
You and your loved ones will take a sip of adventure on your way to Limenaria beach. Beginning at the main port, simply continue your walk to the coastline, turn left, you will discover a well groomed, rugged and rocky trail to get to the beach.
How is the walk to Limenaria hidden cove?
If you are walking in from date night in the port, ditch the heels for a pair of flip-flops or hiking sandals with which you can walk on a rugged path. This way, you can take in the view on your way in instead of worrying about your footsteps the whole time.
Is Limenaria hidden cove organized?
There are no restaurants or beach bars, so on your way from the main port you can grab snacks for a picnic! The elements of nature will serve as your resting areas, complete with rock formation chairs, shade from the natural cave, and soft sand to lay on.
In short, visiting Limenaria hidden cove should be part of your Thassos plans, especially if you stay in Limenaria. By the way, if you haven’t decided on your Thassos itinerary yet, check one of my suggested itineraries for your Thassos holidays: a 7-day itinerary, a 5-day itinerary, or a shorter 4-day itinerary.
Limenaria Hidden Cove Video
BONUS: Top 5 Places to Stay in Limenaria
- B Cozy Apartments – Do you want to stay in picturesque Limenaria town, but you’re still after peace and quiet? B Cozy Apartments is an ideal option for the ultimate holiday experience in Limenaria!
- Villa Oasis – Spacious, tastefully decorated apartments, comfortable and elegant studios. Each has access to a private balcony for you to enjoy your time under the gentle Thassos sky.
- Epicentrum Suites – These modern apartments and suites offer deluxe accommodation only a short walk away from the gorgeous waters of Metalia Beach!
- Meltemi Summer Resort – Stay in two brand-new apartments in the heart of one of the most cosmopolitan villages in Thassos. Enjoy an unparalleled view over the Aegean from the balcony of your apartment.
- Star Bay Luxury – Star Bay Luxury is located in Limenaria, in a beautiful, quiet location, which at the same time offers you the comfort of being in the heart of the center. Enjoy being at a relaxing place with colorful surroundings by the sea, close to various picturesque beaches and numerous traditional Greek taverns and restaurants.
I hope this article about the hidden Limenaria Cove proves helpful.
If you want to hear of more activities in Thassos, here are 101 things to do in Thassos.
Are you looking forward to exploring this hidden gem of Thassos?
Or, if you have been to the hidden Limenaria Cove before, what are your thoughts about it?
Either way, leave a quick comment below now!
To explore more, view these Top 17 Day Trip Ideas in Thassos.
If you’re convinced you should visit the Limenaria hidden cove and the island, here is how to get to Thassos via air and ferry routes. And if you want to make that move a little bit more permanent, here is a guide to moving to Thassos!
You also want to be smart about the timing of your holidays, so check the Thassos weather patterns and the best time to visit the island.
My favorite times are late spring and early autumn, but you may also want to visit Thassos in winter.
And when you want to read something fun about the island during your holidays, here are 35 fun facts about Thassos.
To look even cooler in your posts, remember to spice up your Instagram or Facebook feed with one of these 106 Captions and Quotes about Thassos.